For 2020, the biggest pharmacy compounding education event of the year is heading to Denver. Co-located with the National Home Infusion Association's Annual Conference at the beautiful Gaylord Rockies Resort, EduCon 2020 promises to bigger and better than ever:
- 1300+ attendees for the combined APC and NHIA conferences.
- Combined Expo featuring more than 150 compounding product and service vendors.
- Combined networking events, symposia, and education opportunities.
- Updates on the latest in pharmacy compounding law and regulation – and how it will affect you.
- More than 10 hours of compounding-specific continuing education on a range of hot topics to keep you in-the-know and completely compliant.*
"EduCon 2020 will be an APC event like no other, and you and your pharmacy team need to be there!"
||– APC 2020 President Shawn Hodges, PharmD
EduCon 2020 will be held at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center, Aurora, Colorado, just a short 8.5 mile trip from the Denver International Airport.
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
6700 N. Gaylord Rockies Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80019
APC Room Rate: $259/night (plus tax, resort fee, etc.)
There is limited hotel availability at the Gaylord for Monday night, April 7. Check the APC website for alternative hotel info. EduCon officially begins Tuesday afternoon, but APC members are invited to attend NHIA opening session and Expo Welcome Reception on Monday, both included in your registration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: When you complete your meeting registration, we will send you the hotel reservation link. You will be unable to reserve a hotel room for EduCon until you have registered for the conference.
Register before December 31 and save $100 off the regular registration fee!
"If you are a compounder, EduCon is not to be missed. It's focused around areas of clinical and formulation importance which make me a better, more creative compounder. This conference is one of my most valuable meetings of the year."
||– David J. Miller, RPh, PhD, FIACP, FACA;
Grand Rapids, MI