Foundation Annual Fund Giving and Fund the Future:
Help Us Advance the Pharmacy Compounding Profession
Your gift of any amount to the Foundation Annual Fund is a direct investment in the Foundation’s efforts to escalate the positive impacts of compounding pharmacy through:
- Funding innovative programs and research initiatives that enhance the quality, safety, responsiveness, and credibility of compounding pharmacy;
- Encouraging curricular endorsement of the fundamental proficiencies essential to compounding pharmacists through alliances with educational institutions and accreditation bodies; and
- Sponsoring public education programs that aspire to acquaint health care professionals and the public with the services and issues related to pharmacy compounding.
Your gift of any amount to the
Foundation Fund the Future is an exciting way for you to help introduce the future of our profession - our pharmacy students - to the importance of pharmacy compounding!
- Raises monies to bring pharmacy student to one of the most important events in pharmacy compounding - Compounders on Capitol Hill by providing students with a scholarship to attend.
- Includes full registration to Compounders on Capitol Hill, Hill Day registration, Rx Mixer attendance, hotel accommodations, and additional funds to cover incidentals and travel
- Provides Board of Director experiences with both the APC Board of Directors and the Foundation Board of Directors
How Does Your Gift Help?
Since 2005, the Foundation has awarded more than $275,000 for studies researching compounded preparation potency and stability and outcomes of treatment with compounded medications. For more information on our research initiatives, click here.
How Can I Give?
You can donate to the Annual Fund or directly to the Foundation's Fund the Future. Fund the Future brings current pharmacy students to events like Compounders on Capitol Hill and the Educational Conference.
To make your gift,
CLICK HERE for ANNUAL FUND
CLICK HERE for FUND THE FUTURE
. You may also call the IACP Foundation office at 281/933-8400 or email
Jennifer Petska, BS, CPhT
, IACP Foundation Administrator and Director of Development.